Friday, April 18, 2008

Cha Cha's

Friday, 18 April 2008

Went out for a date night with friends Kai and Jason to listen to Jason's brother's band perform at Cha Cha Cha Salsaria, which just happens to be Chris' favorite Mexican restaurant. Chase hung out with the Halsalls. They took him out for their first time, to eat dinner at Kahala Mall. He was good, until about an hour before we came to pick him up, as he had woken up and just wanted Mommy. But, nursing him took care of that, and then he was out again for the night.

It was fun hanging out and listening to mellow music tonight. We enjoyed good conversation, sharing each other's weird quirks (though I beat them all with my weird quirk of sleeping with the covers over my head) and Kai's idea of me opening a daycare so that I can take care of their kid (who has not even been conceived yet). We ate and talked and didn't even mention Chase or baby talk until nearly 10 pm!

No comments: