Friday, April 04, 2008

Sick Again

Friday, 4 April 2008

Just as Chase is getting better, I'm sick once again. I was sneezing all day long and went through half a box of kleenex while I was teaching. At first I thought it was my allergies acting up because they were mowing the grass outside. But, then the sore throat set in this afternoon. I tried to take a nap on the floor in Chase's play area, but he wanted to play with me. I kinda entertained him with one eye open. I pulled down my shirt when he was hungry, and he jumped on me and just went at it, standing, kneeling, bouncing up and down. Geez, the kid can eat anywhere, in any position!

Stewart came by to give us a bill for the stairs and talk about doing the repairs to the lanai, talk about double walling, adding an outlet for an A/C for Chase's room, and adding an attic fan to help with the ventilation in the house. He's also going to be putting in new doors for both Uncle Gary and Uncle Ray and has all his other clients, so he's a busy man. I told him I could finish up the painting on the stairs (priming, sand, and a new coat of green paint) on the half that's left. He won't be able to come next until a week from today anyway.

Chris picked up Vietnamese food (pho for me) for us for dinner. I had showered Chase earlier, so I just fed him and then put him to bed. It's been cool lately. I've been wearing jackets to work and had to bring out the down comforter again. Crazy! I can't believe I'm sick again though. Sucks.

No comments: