Sunday, August 10, 2008

Always Find Humor in Life

Sunday, 10 August 2008

I was so tired today. After Chase was attached to me all morning, I took a nearly 3 hour nap in the middle of the day. Chris did laundry. We cleaned the screens and louvres in the windows (after probably a year), and we did some grocery shopping in the late afternoon. Ran into Alexis and Vaihiti at Safeway. Vaihiti started crying, then Chase started crying. Strange. Told her about my back and how I hoped to be back at yoga soon.

We tried a new burgers place for dinner tonight. Burgers on the Edge, from the same owners as Formaggio, a local wine restaurant. I was in bed by 8 pm, exhausted, and with hip pain again after walking at the market.

Today's funny moments: I hit my head on something when I went to stand on the chair to hang up the window screen, and Chase started laughing hysterically. (We scolded him for laughing, but it was kind of funny.) When Chris was putting on Chase's diaper after his bath, Chase let out a fart and started laughing.

Great...We have a comedian on our hands. I guess it's good that we have a son who always finds humor in life.

No comments: