Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to Books

Monday, 18 August 2008

My back was so sore today that I sat on a heat pack all day during our workshop. The only comfortable position has been lying on the hard floor. Chase thinks it's funny, and of course, starts jumping all over me.

Chase's favorite books at the moment: Today I Will Fly by Mo Wililams (a gift from Stacy - thanks Stace!), and the I Can Draw book Nana got from Costco. Even though the drawings are so sophisticated, Chase loves looking at the colorful pictures in the drawing book. Nana, being an artist and all, is trying to train him early to get into drawing, since his daddy is not so much of a drawer. Chase wants to read both of these books all the time and will sit very quietly and intently as we read him the books.

Chase pooped in the bath tonight. After cleaning him and the bath up, I put him to bed early because my back couldn't take it any longer, and Chris wasn't home from work until late. Surprisingly, Chase slept through the night from 7:30 pm - 6:30 am! Wow!

No comments: