Friday, August 12, 2005

Sawadee ka!

Friday, 12 August 2005

After getting my TB shot this morning, I brought over W & M burgers and fries for Jay and Lindsey at Dad's. They are the best local burgers in town! Went to Kahala to open up some boxes and start putting things away in my classroom.

Ian and I went to eat some yummy Thai food at Chiang Mai restauarant. Although I was a little rusty, I ordered our food in Thai, and it must've sounded right, because the waitress talked to me in Thai the rest of the evening. It was fun to hear the language again, but I really should take a class soon because I feel like I'm losing it. At least I could still understand what she was saying, and she could understand me! We went to Mai Tai bar at Ala Moana afterwards, but it was way too crowded to carry a conversation, so after our beers, we called it a night.

No comments: