Thursday, July 27, 2006

Getting Ready For The First Day of School

Thursday, 27 July 2006

Woke up at 5:30 am to put my cheese bread dip appetizer in the oven so that it would be ready by the time I left for work. We had a morning of meetings and touching bases with teachers. Tomorrow is the first day of school for the kiddies, so everyone is a little hectic. We organized a lot at the end of last year though, so I think we’re set to go. For now anyway. Scary to think our summer is over and we are REALLY starting school in July.

Friends of Bernice’s brought over lunch for my dad today. Dad went on the Bi-Pap again this afternoon. Jay took off for the afternoon, but I told him he must relieve me this evening so that I can go to yoga. I think he’s still trying to buy time, as he called to ask if I can bathe and feed Dad too. Geez.

No comments: