Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Routine Evening with Dad

Wednesday, 26 July 2006

Today was our first day of meetings. After some sarcastic remarks foreshadowing things to come, and already a bit of dissention among staff members, we got through the day.

At Dad's house, we had leftover food again. It’s a good thing my dad trained me as a young child to not waste food and to eat leftovers. He was always the parent who would eat leftovers himself and cook us fresh food for dinner or buy us food. I guess I get my frugalness and my appetite from my dad for sure. Neither of us will waste food!

Dad agreed to use the Bi-Pap again for an hour and a half after dinner. He said he realized a difference when he slept at night, that he had a more restful sleep the night he used it. This is a good thing.

No comments: