Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yeah, I Love To Eat.

Tuesday, 18 July 2006

After a neckache from the sink in the crook of my neck, assistants massaging my hands, and drinking lots of lemony water for three hours, I walked out of the salon with a new haircut and highlights (not to mention a big charge amount on my VISA...yikes! Maybe I should have gotten a part-time summer job!). Of course the hair always looks great right when you walk out of the salon. After the humidity sucked the life out of it, and I spent the afternoon feeding my dad (and my face) pho, then taking care of and bathing him, I could not restyle it like they had hours before. So, I went to my dinner date with Steven with "okay hair". To offset it, I wore a nice dress. We talked about our families and his daughter, while he marveled at how I thoroughly cleaned my combination platter of food. There was no sharing of that, and he even offered me some sushi afterwards too. He treated, and I paid for the tip, and then we went on our merry ways. I called my cousin Michelle who just got here yesterday for her Senior trip with her high school pals. I picked them up at Ala Moana shopping center and took them to get Bubbies Ice Cream, as it's a unique and popular local ice cream parlor. Dropped them off at their hotel in Waikiki and told them of a few places to get good local food. (=

No comments: