Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wiped Out

Wednesday, 5 July 2006

I was wiped out today. Perhaps it was from all the sun and water yesterday. Perhaps it is from the consecutive days of hot Bikram yoga (going on 10 days now) I've been doing. But, this morning, I found myself taking it easy near the end of practice, and I heard Keri, the instructor, remark that "if you can do standing head to knee pose, you should be able to touch your head to your knee and lift your heel off the floor in this pose". She looked at me and gave me a smile. I was slacking. Okay, okay.

It wiped me out, but I made it, and for the rest of the afternoon with dad I just slept (or at least tried to sleep). He laughed at me, as he needed me to move his chair, move his limbs, do the crossword, etc. All the while, I was trying to sleep. Again, slacking on the job.

No comments: