Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dinner Dates

Thursday, 8 November 2007

Tonight, Chase and I went to meet a couple of my teacher friends for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Although we had difficulty getting his car seat to fit in the booth (so we just plopped it on the table), Michelle was just so excited to hold him and cannot wait to babysit him. (She's trying to encourage her husband to start a family!) We enjoyed catching up (and limited the shop talk) about Emily's recent engagement to her new beau and all about being a mom, communicating in a relationship, and the joys and sleepless nights of first-time motherhood.

Chris got to go home with his bike friends tonight and eat Mexican food (since we never go eat Mexican anymore after watching what goes into my breastmilk). By the time I got home, I called him to come home and help with Chase, who was screaming at that point. I still had to cut up all this fruit for a potluck in the morning, and, well, it was time for Daddy Duty.

No comments: