Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ward

Saturday, 3 November 2007

Chase had great timing this morning by feeding around 6 am, which allowed me to burp him, swaddle him back in bed, and let Chris know that I was heading to yoga. It's been a long time since I went to 7 am yoga. It was a very full class, about 50 people, but I so needed the stretching and workout. Plus, it's going to be a really wet, cool weekend (our sign that winter is here), so it felt good to be in the warmth of the yoga studio (amidst the sweat, yes, kinda gross, but call me crazy I guess.).

When I got home, Chris had already put Chase in the swing. Guess he had woken up, but apparently was not hungry and fell back asleep. But I had to feed him as soon as I was done washing up (engorgement will do that to ya). Chris was a cleaning machine and washed a lot of clothes.

In the afternoon, we decided to get out of the hot house and headed to Ward Centre. After I fed Chase in the car, he was great the whole time, smiling away at everyone as Chris carried him in the Baby Bjorn. We ate a late snack at Kua'aina Burgers. He even fell asleep in the Baby Bjorn for awhile, and everyone commented on how cute he was (as it looked like he was sleeping standing up, as he faced forward in the carrier).

We got home around dinner time, and I was so exhausted from all the walking. It was nice to get out and about though, checking out all the new boutiques at Ward.

No comments: