Friday, November 02, 2007

"Kawaii!"

Friday, 2 November 2007

This morning, Chase and I left the house before Chris even got out of bed! Off we went to Kahala School, where I had to facilitate a parent orientation meeting for my ELL (English Language Learners) Program. My power point presentation went well, and Chase slept quietly in the stroller during the entire presentation. He woke up just in time for the parents to ooh and ahh over him as he gave all the women smiles. I told them he's definitely a Ladies Man, and they all said "Kawaii!", which means "cute" in Japanese.

We hung out for a bit handling other school business before heading to Miya's to visit her and Taiga. Then, when I got hungry, we took off for home. Tonight, since my plans with my coworkers got canceled, we're heading off with Uncle Vince and his friend for dinner. The weather seems to have cleared up today, but just in case, I'm sure we'll spend most of our time indoors anyway.

No comments: