Friday, November 23, 2007

Some Holiday Fun

Friday, 23 November 2007

Since everyone is out shopping on Black Friday, and Chris had to work today, I was left to my own devices at home with Chase. And, yes, one might say I'm procrastinating on my schoolwork projects I have to do, but at least I'm not out spending money I don't have. Many are waiting for the big football game to start this afternoon: UH vs. Boise State...Too bad my dad didn't stick around to see an exciting football season for Unversity of Hawai'i. They are competing for the WAC Championship. And to think, my dad just gave up his season tickets this year after over 25 years of having the same seats (in the orange section, about ten rows from the bottom, on the 50 yard line). He could no longer use the seats, being in a wheelchair, and none of us attended many games last year. So, he gave up his seats. This football season would have been the best year to have those awesome seats. As the crowd cheers in the valley below our house, I wonder Dad is watching. Uncle Gary says for sure he's looking down, watching the UH game tonight.

Cut and paste this funny link to find a little Christmas cheer from our family to yours.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9580209261

No comments: