Friday, November 02, 2007

Feeling Punchy

Friday, 2 November 2007

Went out to dinner to Auntie Pasto's with Chris' friend Vince. Turned out to be an okay dinner, not as great as it used to be, especially with Vince's watery coke (which was supposed to be iced tea) and the label he found in his entree. The ride to Bubbies, and the ice cream afterwards turned out to be the best part of the evening!

Chase started crying once we started driving off, and I nonchalantly asked Vince if he could reach into the glove compartment for the siren. He asked, "What? Where?!" And, I kept saying, "Quickly, the siren!" Finally I told him I was just kidding. That's our little joke about taking the siren out when Chase starts crying in the car (our little hint to others to keep traffic moving!).

Then, Chris said something about Vince's shirt, and I took the opportunity to jump in with the lamest joke ever since I was on a roll.

Me: "Hey Vince, is that felt?"
Vince: "Uh, no."
Me: "It is now!!"

Lame, I know. But, I guess I was feeling punchy, and Vince was just an easy target.

No comments: