Thursday, January 24, 2008

Written in Thai

Thursday, 24 January 2008

Happy Birthday to my cousin Steph who is probably home nursing baby Jas as I write. Hope you get to celebrate your birthday! With two little ones (a newborn and a toddler), I'm not sure how you'll do it. But, when you figure it out, let me know how!

Chase had a good day at Miya's today. He's been pooping more regularly (2-3 times a day), and we have noticed he usually poops while he's exercising in the exersaucer. So, this morning, as I was getting ready, he pooped. I dropped him off at Miya's before 7:30 am (I'm getting better and better!), and then she fed him some food at 8 am (and I heard he gobbled it up!). During floor time today, he was on his back lying next to Taiga, and Chase was screaming excitedly and kicking his legs and grabbing Taiga. He was so aggressive, but Taiga, being the nice boy he is, just winced and didn't move. Chase loved being near Taiga, but I'm sure Taiga didn't like being pulled on by the baby.

When I bring Chase home, usually after running errands, I finish eating lunch and play with him all afternoon. I try to get bills and housecleaning done, and if I have the energy, I'll cook dinner. But, that's asking a lot. I usually feel like taking a nap, but that never happens either. Right now, Chase is sleeping (after I fed him an afternoon snack of 1 1/2 bowls of poi since he pooped again while in the exersaucer), but I have to do some schoolwork. Perhaps we'll just do lasagna tonight. Thank goodness for Costco and the frozen section!

I got this message today from a friend of a friend in Thailand. Although I learned to speak some Thai while I was living there, I did not learn to read it. Anyone out there know how to read Thai? It is a beautiful-looking script, but it always amazes me because the characters all look the same!

สำหรับผู้ใช้ฮอทเมล์ทุกท่านเนื่องจากมีคนลงทะเบียนกับทางฮอทเมล์เพิ่มขึ้นอย่างกระทันหัน ซึ่งมีผลต่อการให้บริการฮอทเมล์ของเราดังนั้นภายใน 1 เดือน จากนี้ไป ท่านใดที่ไม่ได้รับเมล์ในหัวข้อเรื่องนี้ จะถูกลบชื่อจากตัวเก็บข้อมูลของทางเรา โปรดส่งเมล์ฉบับนี้ต่อไป
เพื่อที่ทางเราจะได้รู้ว่าคุณยังคงใช้บริการฮอทเมล์อยู่
คำเตือน ทางเราต้องการที่จะหาผู้ที่ใช้บริการ
ฮอทเมล์อย่างแท้จริงถ้าคุณยังคงใช้บริการฮอทเมล์อยู่
กรุณาส่งเมล์นี้ไปยังผู้ใช้ฮอทเมล์อื่นๆ เท่าที่คุณจะทำ
ได้และถ้าคุณไม่ส่งเมล์ฉบับนี้ผ่านต่อไปยังผู้อื่นทางเราจะ
ทำการลบชื่อคุณออกจากบัญชีรายชื่อผู้ใช้บริการฮอทเมล์ มีคนเข้ามาใช้บริการเป็นจำนวนมากทางเราต้อง การให้คุณส่งต่อเมล์ฉบับนี้ไปยังผู้อื่นอย่างน้อย 20 คนทางเราทราบดีว่าเป็นจำนวนมากเหมือนกันสำหรับคุณที่จะส่งต่อไปอีก20คนแต่ทางเราต้องการที่จะหาผู้ใช้บริการฮอทเมล์อย่างแท้จริงและที่สำคัญถ้าคุณไม่ส่งเมล์ฉบับนี้ไปยัง
สมาชิกของฮอทเมล์อื่นอย่างน้อย10 คนทางเราจะลบชื่อคุณออกจากลิสต์รายชื่อผู้ใช้ ฮอทเมล์ทางเราขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก...ด้วยความจริงใจ อาร์รอน โลเปซ ผู้อำนวยการบริการฮอทเมล์กรุณาทำตามที่บอกมีบางคนได้ถูกลบชื่อออกจากรายชื่อแล้วและคุณไม่ได้รับอนุญาตให้ส่งเมล์นี้กลับไปยังคนที่ส่งเมล์มาให้คุณหมายถึงนับรวม
เป็น 1 ใน 10ที่ต้องส่งเมล์ออกไปให้กับคนใช้ฮอทเมล์คนอื่นจาก มิสเตอร์จอห์น เฮนเนิร์ด
ขอแจม...ทางผู้ให้บริการเค้าอยากรู้ว่ามีเมล์ที่ยังมีการติดต่อกันจริงๆ แค่ไหน ส่วนเมล์ที่ไม่มีการเคลื่อนไหว
หรือขอเมล์แล้วลืมใช้ ก็มีจำนวนไม่
น้อยซึ่งเค้าจะต้องลบทิ้งเมล์นิ่ง ๆทุก ๆ ปีอยู่แล้วและหลายคนขอเมล์ทิ้งไว้ แต่ไม่เคยเปิดเลยเป็นเวลาหลาย
ๆเดือนก็มี จนลืมชื่อ-พลาสเวริด ก็เยอะกลายเป็นเมล์ตาย
ไม่มีการเคลื่อนไหวทางผู้ให้บริการเค้าถึงอยากรู้เมล์ที่มีการใช้งาน และเคลื่อนไหวจริง ๆเป็นการลดภาระเมล์ตายที่มีมากมายด้วย ดังนั้น...คนที่ไม่เคยแม้แต่จะคลิก

No comments: