Sunday, March 09, 2008

Entertaining Chase

Sunday, 9 March 2008

Worked out the kinks in my neck and my spine at 7 am yoga this morning. It was tough, but I feel so much better. My shoulder is still a bit tight, but I cracked my neck and spine and felt it realign and loosen up a bit. It will take awhile for me to get back into tiptop shape. Chase has been super verbal and a bundle of energy this weekend. His favorite phrases are "Ma ma ma ma ma" and "Ne ne ne ne ne". He loves playing with his ball, eating cheerios and mum mums with his 2 teeth on the bottom and 4 teeth coming in on top (and he always gets perplexed when the crackers or cereal get stuck in the palm of his hand - then not knowing how to get them into his mouth). I had fun blowing bubbles and popping them for him. He laughed and laughed. Chase is such an active little guy that he doesn't even sit still when I nurse him. He prefers to straddle over my lap in the splits position, then bounce and jump up and down while eating. I often need to restrain him a bit so he doesn't fly off my lap with me! Chris slept in until after noon, fighting a cold after a long weekend. We'll try to see Jason and Avon today, as we forgot to give them a wedding card yesterday in all the frenzy! We'll see what time it is after we do laundry and make it out of the house!

Photobucket

No comments: