Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Trip To The Zoo

Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Today, we joined Miya and Taiga and a bunch of other moms at the zoo. There was a lot of walking and a lot of sleeping (Chase slept through half of our day there). Although he's still too young to enjoy the zoo, I had fun seeing the kiddie zoo and the Savannah area, new parts of the zoo I haven't seen before. In fact, I haven't been to the Honolulu Zoo since I was probably a kid. We'll have to go back when he gets older and get an annual membership pass. There was a good breeze and lots of kids everywhere. Both Chase and I were exhausted and got a little too much sun today. He was cranky and I wasn't feeling good this evening.

Back at Miya's, while Taiga was taking his nap, we had fun trying to get him to crawl and/or walk. He took a few steps crawling! So, he's on his way! It's only 8:30 pm, but I'm going to sleep now. It was a long night last night, and if I'm going to be bright and chipper for lunch with the gals tomorrow, I better get some zzzzz's.

No comments: