Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun At The Beach With Cousin Jake




Here are some pictures of Chase having fun with his cousins Jake (almost 3) and Jaslynn (6 months), who made a special trip to Hawai'i from Seattle to meet their cousin Chase for the first time, and to help celebrate Chase's 1st birthday.

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

After I went to school for a little bit, I picked up my cousin Steph and her son Jake and we took the boys to Ala Moana Beach Park/Magic Island. Jake splashed and spun Chase around in his floatie (which he didn't like too much). But, after awhile, Chase had fun playing in the ocean with his cousin Jake. They both crashed out in the car afterwards. I got sunburned on my back. Of course Chase woke up when we got home and played actively all afternoon.

Chase got a spurt of energy in the late evening too when he played with his cousin all over Uncle Jay and Auntie Shelly's floor. That kid gets so overstimulated. He was up way too late - 9 pm.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Watch that spinning around in the floatie business. I think we made AR throw up once by doing that!