Monday, June 16, 2008

No Fungus Among Us

Monday, 16 June 2008

Took Chase to see Dr. Matthews today to look at his rash he's had on his butt for a week now. Dr. Matthews is actually Miya's pediatrician, who is subbing for ours while he is on vacation. So, it was interesting to meet a new doctor. Turns out it's just diaper rash (though it's not your typical rash - and our real pediatrician actually had a different assessment via email response), but we've been using the anti-fungal cream on him that was prescribed by the doctor and the rash seems to be getting better so that's good. Dr. Matthews was really good with Chase and made him laugh. He said we're lucky to have such a healthy and happy baby (after being premature).

I spent the afternoon at school packing books and books and more books. When I picked up Chase at the Halsalls, I gave my father-in-law the photo book I made for him for Father's Day. My in-laws really liked the book. I tried to arrange most of the pictures of him with Chase over the past year. I did the same for Chris, and gave him his book tonight when he came home from his two jobs. I think he really liked his book too.

Soon, I'll be all done with my scrapbooking.

No comments: